Since its inception in 2004, PMI Olympia has attracted over 250 members, due to its pivotal strategic position at the State Capital of Olympia and its outstanding benefits and outreach efforts to reach the PM community.
Your Takeaway Advantages as Chapter Member:
- Access to new skill training, boot camps, and conferences
- Great network with WA State Government employees, contractors, and local entrepreneurs
- Access to members only web content, publications, and job listings
- Substantial discounts on Chapter events
- PMI certification training and support, and PDU opportunities
- Potential Speaker Spot to advertise your PM skill, product or service
- Leadership opportunities to serve on our board of directors
- Publicize your business by being our dinner and gold sponsors
The Project Management Institute Olympia, Washington is a chapter dedicated to providing our members an environment of continuous improvement and constant membership engagement. The chapter is focused on promoting project management principals within the community, local business, and to practitioners.
In addition to providing access to a wealth of knowledge, templates and best practice guides, you are able to enjoy the following benefits with your membership that align to our chapter goals:
Are you a new Chapter Member? Click here for more information just for you.