PMI Olympia is a professional group that listens, a skill very hard to find in our modern fast moving society. But we would like to listen to something new, interesting that helps our life-work balance, and promotes our profession of project management.
1) Speaker Opportunities
- We offer various opportunities for speakers in our monthly dinner meetings, workshops, conferences, and certification prep courses.
- We have a medley of private, public sector employees, students, veterans, and local entrepreneurs attending our meetings.
- Use this opportunity to promote your business, products, services and individual expertise, resulting in new contacts and business opportunities.
2) Partnering with PMI
- We have vibrant relationship with South Puget Sound Community College (SPSCC) and its project management certificate programs. Often professors/lecturers from the college speak in our dinner meetings, conduct graduation event in our PMI settings, are a dinner sponsor, and mutually promote each other.
- We are looking forward to joining hands with IPMA and local Toastmasters groups to help and support one another’s membership.
- We welcome any interested party to partner with us, if there is mutual benefit and understanding based on our mission and professional vision.
3) Professional Connections
- Every dinner meeting is a treasure cove with ample time to network with the attendees. Be a part of our board of directors to get opportunities to interact with other leaders and members of our chapter and other chapters, too.
- There are leadership training, seminars, webinars and conferences (LIM) that connect you to seasoned professionals and their proven professional strategies in the industry.