Our Chapter’s vision is for our communities’ project managers, organizations, and their clients to value the Olympia PMI Chapter because it brings project professionals together to build relationships and enhance skills, experience, and project results.
Our Chapter’s mission is to advance the profession of project management by creating a culture and community that facilitates professional growth through education and volunteerism by:
- Creating opportunities for development and learning in project management
- Providing programs and services to the project management community
- Promoting project management certification, PMI and project management professionalism to the community
- Maintaining a sustaining Olympia PMI Chapter
- Image and Brand – professionals and organizations associated with PMI Olympia will be consistently recognized for project management excellence and success
- Advocacy – through the advocacy of our members, leaders and decision makers will integrate project management into their organizations in order to achieve enterprise objectives.
- Networking & Community – individuals and organizations will benefit from PMI Olympia’s efforts to facilitate and promote community among those who practice project management.
- Professional Development – individuals and organizations that have participated in PMI or PMI Olympia professional development activities will be preferentially valued by organizations that seek project management expertise.
- Knowledge - PMI Olympia will be a trusted resource for project management-oriented coaching, knowledge, and expertise.