Our Chapter’s vision is integrating project management principles into work and life to make ideas a reality.
Our Chapter’s mission is to provide platform to foster and develop the project management community by:
- Creating opportunities for development and learning in project management
- Providing programs and services to the project management community
- Promoting project management certification, PMI and project management professionalism to the community
- Maintaining a sustaining Olympia PMI Chapter
- Image and Brand – professionals and organizations associated with PMI Olympia will be consistently recognized for project management excellence and success
- Advocacy – through the advocacy of our members, leaders and decision makers will integrate project management into their organizations in order to achieve enterprise objectives.
- Networking & Community – individuals and organizations will benefit from PMI Olympia’s efforts to facilitate and promote community among those who practice project management.
- Professional Development – individuals and organizations that have participated in PMI or PMI Olympia professional development activities will be preferentially valued by organizations that seek project management expertise.
- Knowledge - PMI Olympia will be a trusted resource for project management-oriented coaching, knowledge, and expertise.