The Continuing Certification Requirements System (CCRS) is an online tool to guide you through the CCR process.
In CCRS you may do the following:
- Understand where you are in your certification cycle
- Track your progress against CCR requirements
- Search activities (e.g. courses or events) that award PDUs
- Report PDUs as you earn them
- Check your PDU transcript
The Olympia chapter provides numerous ways for its certification holders to meet in order to maintain their certification. Activities such as dinner meetings, Instant Impact, and other events help our members earn professional development units (PDUs) that go towards the maintenance of their certifications.