Arrive, Ascend, Achieve!
Wednesday, December 2, 2020
Event Starts In
About Instant Impact 2020
The PMI Olympia, Washington Chapter’s 7th Annual Professional Development Event Instant Impact 2020 will provide a full-day of virtual education. The program is designed to focus on the PMI Talent Triangle®, including a balance of developing Technical, Leadership, and Strategic & Business Management skills.
The event promises to be the most productive educational experience for the project management community in the Olympia and South Puget Sound region and is expected to attract over 200 delegates. You will expand your knowledge, hone your management skills, learn from active practitioners, and be enlightened about various tools, techniques and strategies that support your personal and professional growth.
The program will include the following sessions:
- Morning Session
- Keynote Presentation – Curiosity: The Key to Improving Engagement, Innovation, and Productivity (1 PDU)*
- Training 1 – Automating Project Management Framework with Artificial Intelligence (1 PDU)*
- Training 2 – How to Apply Agile Principles to Succeed in our Post-COVID-19 World (1 PDU)*
- Training 3 – Project Manager and Business Analyst in a PMO (1 PDU)*
- Lunch Session
- Keynote Presentation – Real-World Change Intelligent® Tactics for Project Management Professionals to Lead through COVID-19 and Beyond (1 PDU)*
- Afternoon Session
- Training 4 – Building A Culture of Resiliency In Teams (An Inside Out Approach) (1 PDU)*
- Training 5 – Leading Remote Teams (1 PDU)*
- Training 6 – The Project Recover Process - Do you know what you do to recover a project? (1 PDU)*
- Closeout Session
- Sponsor Giveaways
- Closing Remarks
*Attendees will have the opportunity to earn up to eight PMI approved professional development units (PDUs) during the conference, with opportunities to access recorded sessions online and earn applicable PDUs after the conference in case they missed a session or for future reference. Each session is approximately 50 minutes in length.
Additional Keynote and Training specifics will be posted to the site as final program topic and speaker selections are made to maximize your professional development opportunities. All selections will be finalized on or before October 15, 2020 and all pre-registered attendees will be contacted and given first choice to select their training track options.
Cost for registration to this year’s event is only $25 for PMI Olympia Chapter Members and $40 Non-Members. If you register by 10/31/2020 will earn a $10 Early bird discount. All event registration proceeds go to charity. REGISTRATION CLOSES 11/18/2020.
Register now to join Instant Impact’s 2020 gathering of Project Management and related professionals to explore opportunities to help you “Arrive, Ascend, Achieve” in your career. Participants say every year that Instant Impact has given them ideas and best practices to bring more value to their organization and to their career path.