BECOME A SPEAKER
The Project Management Institute (PMI) Olympia, Washington Chapter is accepting submissions for speakers at the Instant Impact Conference 2020!
Conference details are as follows:
December 2, 2020
Great Wolf Lodge Conference Center
20500 Old Highway 99 SW
Centralia, WA 98531
We currently have several presentation slots available and are seeking to augment the program with relevant, timely, and educational content. We will have two keynote and several session presenters.
To submit a proposal for consideration, please complete this submission form or download this Word doc, complete the form, and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The submission deadline is July 15, 2020. Incomplete or late submissions will not be accepted. We will be reviewing responses throughout the submission period. Early submissions are welcome and encouraged.
The program will align with PMI's talent triangle by classifying sessions into the following categories:
- Strategic & Business Management
If you would like to find out more about the talent triangle, visit PMI's website here: https://www.pmi.org/certifications/maintain/earn-pdus/plan-development-talent-triangle.
Additional Details and Requirements:
- PMI Olympia Washington Chapter is a 501(c)6 non-profit organization.
- Keynote presenters will receive payment of $500 for speaker fees, if required.
- The Chapter provides lodging for presenters the night before the event and reimburses mileage (round trip) for presenters traveling 60+ miles from the Great Wolf Lodge.
- The keynote presenters will perform in the main auditorium. Set up will be two (2) projector screens, projector, and a laptop. A lapel microphone will be available.
- Four (4) session rooms will be set up in classroom style for 50 participants. Each room will be set up with a projector screen, projector, and a laptop. A microphone will be available, if needed.
- Food and beverages will be provided the day of the event.
- A private workroom will be available for presenters.
- A reception for presenters and sponsors will be held the evening prior to the event.
- Presenters are required to bring a copy of the presentation on a thumb drive or similar device.
- The Primary Presenter will receive one complimentary conference registration. Additional speakers in the same session will need to register at a discount of 50% on the conference registration fee.
- No “Selling from the stage” is allowed in any of the breakout sessions.
- No ‘branding’ or ‘advertising’ of services or products allowed unless part of a Sponsorship Agreement.
- Presenters with published materials and/or books may sell at the conference bookstore during the conference. Presenters will be responsible for managing the transactions and materials. Please indicate in your submission if you have any material that you plan to make available in the bookstore.
If you have any questions, please CONTACT SPEAKERS.