Event Starts In
About Instant Impact 2021
The PMI Olympia, Washington Chapter’s 8th Annual professional development event Instant Impact 2021 will provide a full-day of virtual education. The program is designed to focus on the PMI Talent Triangle®, including a balance of developing Technical, Leadership, and Strategic & Business Management skills.
Instant Impact 2021 will be hosted on a Virtual Event Platform offering flexible streaming of three program tracks simultaneously, attendee engagement, sponsorship booths and tools, advanced networking, interactive breakout sessions, and more. This year's event promises to be the most productive educational experience for the project management community in the Olympia and South Puget Sound region and is expected to attract over 200 delegates. You will expand your knowledge, hone your management skills, learn from active practitioners, and be enlightened about various tools, techniques, and strategies that support your personal and professional growth.
The program will include the following sessions:
- Morning Session
- Opening Keynote Presentation
- Training Session 1 – 3 tracks including Technical / Leadership / Strategic & Business Management
- Training Session 2 – 3 tracks including Technical / Leadership / Strategic & Business Management
- Lunch Session
- Sponsor's Roundtable – Actively engage with up to five sponsors related to the management of real projects
- Afternoon Session
- Training Session 3 – 3 tracks including Technical / Leadership / Strategic & Business Management
- Closing Keynote Presentation
- Closeout Session
- Awards and Giveaways
- Closing Remarks
*Attendees will have the opportunity to earn up to eleven (11) PMI-approved professional development units (PDUs) during the conference, with opportunities to access recorded sessions online and earn the applicable PDUs after the conference in case they missed a session or for future reference. Each session, including Q&A, is approximately 60 minutes in length.
Embrace the Fundamentals - “Refresh, Define, Direct"