In order to become a member of the Project Management Institute Olympia, an individual must first become a member of Project Management Institute (PMI). This is straightforward - an overview of the types of PMI membership with complete membership information and forms can be found at PMI Membership. Applications can be submitted online, printed out, or sent by fax or physical mail. For current or past members, membership renewal forms are also available.
At the time you register for PMI, you have the option of joining a local PMI Chapter of your choice.
- Visit the 'Chapters' listing on the global PMI site.
- Navigate the chapter listings (Olympia, Washington).
- Click 'Join' and then 'Add to cart' to add the chapter membership to your online PMI Marketplace cart.
- If you are not already a PMI member: In the shopping cart, click 'Add Membership' to add an 'Individual' PMI membership to the shopping cart.
- Click 'Checkout'.
- You will be prompted for your PMI username and password. For new members, click 'Create an Account' to register. For existing members, enter your PMI username and password.
- Complete the checkout process.
If you should encounter any problems with the above process, try the following alternate navigation:
- Visit the PMI Marketplace.
- Click “PMI Membership” and "Individual" on the left.
- Under "Individual Member" click “Add to cart” to add the PMI individual membership to your Marketplace cart.
- In the 'Marketplace' menu on the left, click 'Community Membership' and 'Chapter'.
- Navigate the chapter listings (PMI Olympia).
- Click 'Join' and then 'Add to cart' to add the chapter membership to Marketplace cart.
- Click 'Checkout' and complete the checkout process as described above.