This event builds a list of those members who are seeking PMP certification using PMBOK6 in 2018. The chapter is developing a plan for boot camps, study groups, and cram sessions to assist members with certification. The chapter will hold a PMP certification orientation in January
What you need to do.
1. Register with PMI and begin your PMP application
2. The chapter has PMBOK6 with the Agile Guide for non members for 65 dollars per hour. Members can order a PMBOK6 w/ Agile guide from PMI for 52 dollars.
3. Read your PMBOK6 cover to cover
4. Complete your PMP training and document the training in your application
5. Document your project management hours starting from the most recent
When you sign up specify your location as the location you want to your study group to be located.
|Event Date||02-28-2018 8:00 am|
|Event End Date||02-28-2018 5:00 pm|
|Registration Start Date||11-22-2017|