Non-Members are always Welcome!
Date: Tuesday, January 17, 2017 Time:5:30 to 7:30pm.(1 PDU - Business Strategic Planning)
PMI Olympia’s Annual CIO Roundtable 2017
Start the New Year out right and join us for our annual CIO Roundtable event. Come and hear from the IT leaders in our community on a variety of topics. This is a must-attend event for people in the know and people who want to know... You will hear from top executives talk about hot projects they are working on to drive business value, the way they are using technology to solve business problems, their expectations of services and technology vendors, and more!
This year we are very pleased to have:
- David Sorrell, CIO, Department of Revenue
- Bob Lanouette, CIO, Department of Labor and Industries
- Steve Young, CIO, Department of Natural Resources
We are all impacted by the decisions and directions of our executive management. This is your opportunity to hear them share their thoughts and answer your questions. Some of the topics that are on the minds of our executives include:
- Large COTS Projects – The opportunities and the challenges
- Moving to the cloud – What is the real impact?
- Serving our customers – The latest innovations in customer service
- Cybersecurity – Can we keep the hackers out?
- Agile vs Traditional Software Delivery – How well are we adapting?
- Business Partners – How well are we engaging business leaders?
Let’s us know your thoughts on topics of interest to include in the session.
Mark your calendar – Tuesday, January 17, 2017, 5:30 – 7:30pm.