International Project Management Day 2022
The IIL team has planned and delivered an International Project Management Day event every year since the idea was first introduced in 2004. At the IPM Day Online Conference – On-Demand, you’ll rethink how to move with purpose and agility to match the pace of change and disruption. You’ll learn new skills and knowledge that will reshape how we work, collaborate, organize, and interact with each other. PMI credential holders can earn up to 26 PDUs, and in addition to the conference itself, all attendees will receive complimentary enrollment to 2 free self-paced courses developed by IIL.
Live Day: November 3, 2022 at 8:30 am EDT
On-Demand: November 4 - February 2, 2023 at 11:59 pm EDT
Gain access to content-rich videos, helpful resources, takeaways, 26 PDUs and 2 free on-demand courses at IIL’s International Project Management Day Online Conference. Our chapter members get a $15 discount using code PMIOLYMPIA.
We encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity.
- Opening day with Live Q&A Thursday, November 3, 2022
- On-Demand access November 4 – February 2, 2023
- Early Registration price $69 (use code PMIOLYMPIA for a $15 discount)
- Be inspired by practitioners, experts, and influencers from around the world
- Earn up to 26 PDUs to maintain certifications
- Get two complimentary On-Demand courses: Emotional Intelligence for Project
Managers and Value Delivery System in Projects
- And some surprises and prizes too!
Learn more and register here: www.learning-center.iil.com/courses/international-project-management-day-2022-8143
Questions - please contact Barry.Milhaven@iil.com for help and we look forward to seeing you online at IPM Day 2022!
It is no longer possible to register for this event