About Instant Impact 2022 - October 20, 2022
The PMI Olympia, Washington Chapter’s 9th Annual professional development event Instant Impact 2022 will provide a full-day of virtual education. The program is designed to focus on the PMI Talent Triangle®, including a balance of developing Ways of Working / Power Skills / Business Acumen.
Instant Impact 2022 will be hosted on a Virtual Event Platform offering two keynotes, three flexible program tracks, and a sponsor round table emphasizing attendee engagement, sponsorship booths, tools, networking, interactive breakout sessions, and more. The event promises to be a productive educational experience for the project management community in the Olympia and South Puget Sound region. Attendees will expand their PM knowledge, hone their management skills, learn from active practitioners, and be enlightened about various tools, techniques, and strategies that support personal and professional growth.
The program will include the following sessions:
- Morning Session
- Opening Keynote Presentation
- Training Session 1 – 3 tracks including Ways of Working / Power Skills / Business Acumen
- Training Session 2 – 3 tracks including Ways of Working / Power Skills / Business Acumen
- Lunch Session
- Sponsor's Roundtable – Actively engage with up to five sponsors related to the management of real projects
- Afternoon Session
- Training Session 3 – 3 tracks including Ways of Working / Power Skills / Business Acumen
- Closing Keynote Presentation
- Closeout Session
- Awards and Giveaways
- Closing Remarks
*Attendees will have the opportunity to earn up to eleven (11) PMI-approved professional development units (PDUs) during the conference, with opportunities to access recorded sessions online and earn the applicable PDUs after the conference in case they missed a session or for future reference. Each session, including Q&A, is approximately 60 minutes in length.
Be prepared to - “Assess, Adjust, Achieve"